Friday, August 5, 2011

So Close! :)

First blog entry: by Sara :)

So I am super excited and I have no idea how I am going to sleep tonight. But I cannot wait to see those little kids and all the people we are going to be helping.  I hope to make a tremendous impact in those peoples lives from the devestation from the earthquake and the recent tropcial storm Emily.  I really don't know what to expect going there.  I'll probably cry multiple times while I'm there. But I know I'll have a great time with great people:) AKA Marilee, Chris and Daniel.  Please keep us in your prayers and keep a look out for the posts!
See ya! <3

1 comment:

  1. For all 4 of you, know that we will be watching, waiting, and wondering how your lives will be changed forever this week. Have a great flight and stay safe. We have you in our prayers and know you will not only change your life but you will change the lives of others as well. Go deep, go long, and go with God. Light+Love, T+J Backus

    ReplyDelete