Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Last big day


I haven't been blogging much but trust me there is so much I want to tell everyone when I get back. Lemme give you a few of my fave memories from the trip - 1. VBS and seeing all these kids being so happy when they love in a place that wouldn't be something to cheer about. 2. Specifically the kids who would hold my hand or hug me and kiss me and wanted my love and attention. 3. Tent city: woah. I cannot believe that so many of those people still have such strong faith in god after all they have been through. 4. Final - sitting in the back of a pickup truck and flying down a main haitian roadway, and being called beautiful by Haitian men! I realized that I need to come back. Later in life and need to experience this again. Help is greatly needed but not a lot of people seem to know that. Just wait till I get back. The word will get out :) Love, Sara <3

No comments:

Post a Comment