Sunday, August 7, 2011

Church

Well let's throw out the one hour church service!
We were in church for a good 3 hours!
Susan - they know how to sing and enjoy it! They sang Blessed Assurance (that was the one I recognized).
We had an opportunity to spend time with the kids and could have stayed all day!
I will let the teens tell you about it, however I have to share my favorite part...
2 adorable six year old girls were fascinated with Daniel's hair - they actually "pet" him!
It's lunch time and our crew made PBJ.
We will touch base soon!
-Marilee
Here is a picture from inside church...(yes it has 3 levels and people sat outside!)




2 comments:

  1. Optimistic, hopeful Christians!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three hours! I'll bet Daniel liked that! They won't be petting him in a couple days!

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete