Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Almost the end

Today is our last full day here. It sucks just to write that, but this week has been amazing. And I expect nothing less today. We have our VBS today, I am narrating the story of the Good Samaritan. So hopefully that goes well. I wanna be sure to get a picture with Corey and then eventually make sure I make it my profile picture on Facebook. But saying goodbye is going to suck, but I know that kids have loved this week. I have seen so much and will never forget this week.

I didn't blog last night, but yesterday after VBS we went to Tent City and being there and talking to only a few families just left me speechless. All of the families wanted us to pray for them and to pray for a better life someday. Every family still had their faith and never lost it. There is no way I could have been that strong. These people deserve better and I hope us praying with them brought then even more strength and hope. Love and miss you all.
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment