Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Saying Goodbye

Got back from our last day of VBS. It was extremely hard for me to realize that we weren't coming back. I don't think the kids knew that we weren't coming back. I tried to say goodbye but to some kids it was too hard. I gave my email to Corey but I don't know if it will work. Before I left I gave Corey a picture of me, his face just lit up and was very happy. But before all of our goodbyes I actually started a game of soccer with some of the kids. It was the most fun I have ever had playing soccer and one of the best moments here. I was on the team with Corey, and I had no idea who else was on my team. But I had a ton of fun, I even fell down and had everyone laughing. And when I got up I had little kids patting off the dust. It was an amazing last day and I won't ever forget it. I will be home soon, love ya all
Chris



No comments:

Post a Comment