Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 2 of VBS

Just got done with our second day with the kids, the kids loved playing freeze dance and enjoyed the bible story. David and Goliath was fun to act out, the actual kids playing the two parts had fun too. Game were hectic and the soccer turned into a free for all with the ball. Then the kids started to play a game of soccer and that was fun to watch. I sat and held this little kid in a Mariners shirt and he was cute. He held onto my hand for awhile and smiled a lot. My friend Corey i asked today had no brothers and sisters and is 14 years old. He told me he was sick today, and didn't feel well. We hugged when it was time to go and he seemed excited to just say I'll see you tomorrow. It's gonna be hard telling him and all of the other kids that tomorrow when we say goodbye we really mean goodbye. I had a great morning with the kids and now we are headed out to tent city. Love you all!
Chris
Ps: Dad, hard to see Mason go to NY, excited for Ricky. Thanks for the updates.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for keeping us up to date. You're learning things that can only be taught through experiencing them.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete